Monday, May 20, 2013

Meal Planning Monday


Hap Hap Happy Monday! 
I hope your weekend was grand!
We spent all day Saturday at the beach with tans/burns for all, 
and all day Sunday doing some much needed house cleaning. Keith actually took it upon himself to detail my kitchen...and by detail, I mean he literally emptied every cabinet, cleaned, and reorganized them all. 
Liam is offically in fully crawly mode, so we needed to do some kitchen baby-proofing, including moving all our chemicals/cleaners to a high cabinet.
Anywho...With a super shiny, newly organized kitchen, I'm looking forward to cooking this week!
Here's what we're having:


Spaghetti:
I don't really do anything super special with my spaghetti. I use lean-ground beef and cook it with onions & green bell peppers. Usually throw in some salt, pepper, & lots of garlic.
Add our favorite pasta sauce (usually I get the Ragu that has a full serving of veggies) and serve with whole-grain spaghetti.

I've made just regular Chicken Tacos in the CrockPot and they're delicious, so I thought I'd give this recipe a whirl. 

My husband loves Ribs. LOVES. They can be kind of intimidating to make, but I feel like they're really hard to mess up in the CrockPot. They always come out super tender, and there isn't much work required at all! I've done them before, but this exact recipe is new to me.

If you're never had a Monte Cristo...You NEED to try one. I've only had them at restaurants, but I haven't had one in awhile. I found this recipe and can't keep myself from trying it. It's definitely not the healthiest meal...maybe we'll just have extra broccoli on the side...
This is from the Weight Watchers site (to make up for Monte Cristo night :) but you can't tell at all! I've made this chicken before & it's AWESOME. One of my top 3 baked chicken recipes.



No comments:

Post a Comment