Monday, May 6, 2013

Meal Planning Monday

I'm posting this a little late, but I'm posting it! That's all that matters, right? :) It's 5:53 Hawaii time, my husband is cooking dinner (and it's not even a special occasion...I'm not allowed to know what we're having yet, stay tuned...) and Liam is asleep. Normally I don't let him nap this late, but his two naps today were both less than an hour. So yeah. Sleep away little boy, cook away big boy, and I'm enjoying the peace & quiet!!

Here's what we're having for dinner this week!
(Aside from hunny's dinner tonight...if it's a hit I'll post it next week!)




Yummy, easy recipe! I've done it before with chicken, but beef or shrimp would be good too!

(Got the name wrong above)
This is delicious! Kinda takes a while to prepare, so do it on a night when you've got some time.

Shake & Bake Pork Chops
Easy & Quick! I just use boneless pork loin chops and one of those shake & bake packs from the store.

Beef Stir Fry
Sometimes I get ambitious and make my own special, yummy sauce, but this time I just bought a bottle of stir-fry sauce. I definitely always try to go with fresh veggies--carrots, broccoli, bell peppers, onion, etc. 

I don't really use a recipe for this, but I looked up a recipe to help you if it's your first time making it. 
BBQ chicken pizza is my faaavorite pizza of all time! I get the Pilsbury refrigerated pizza crust (I've made my own before but...Ain't Nobody Got Time for DAT!) about 1/2 cup of bbq sauce, pre-cooked grilled chicken (found in the deli / lunchmeat section) throw on some red onion & green onion, mozzarella & voila!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment