Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Fashion Diaries

Is it Friday again? Really? I feel like yesterday was last Friday.
I definitely need this dose of cuteness today!

Since we went to the beach Saturday, we had two outfits.
'Mommy's Explorer' Outfit-Carter's, bought at a consignment sale. 
Hat: The brand is 'Koala Kids', I think it was a hand me down.

And Saturday night:
T-Shirt: Carter's
Button-Down: Carter's
Jeans: These were a gift. They're Arizona Brand and I'm fairly certain they came from JCPenny.

 Handmade Onesie
Pants: Old Navy

 Onesie: Carter's 
Shorts: Children's Place, bought at yard sale

 Onesie: H&M
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Old Navy

 And thanks to a blowout, Tuesday needed a second outfit:

 Onesie: Faded Glory
Overalls: Genuine Baby from Oskosh Bgosh (Similar)
Shoes: Children's Place
 Hat: Janie & Jack (Similar)
[I don't shop at Janie & Jack often, but once in a while you can find a rad sale. I got this hat for like, 4$]
Onesie: Genuine Baby from Oskosh Bgosh (Similar)
Shorts: BabyGap

 Onesie: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy
(If you look really closely, you can see that the left side of the outfit is soaked. Barf.)
Thursday #2:
 
 Romper: BabyGap, bought from an IG shop

Bowtie: Handmade by a friend
T-Shirt: Carter's
Yellow cords: BabyGap (Similar)


Have a fantastic weekend folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment