Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Fashion Diaries



Sunglasses: IG, don't remember the shop
Overalls: Same- Brand is Gap
 Sandals: TJMaxx

 Onesie: Brand is Carter's, bought from Lennons_Closet on IG
Pants: Carters

 Onesie: H&M, @Gently_worn on IG
Shorts: Gap, @thesuburbaniteshop on IG
Button Down: Genuine Baby, OshKosh Brand, @bentlyscloset on IG

 Hat: IG, don't remember the shop, brand is H&M
Onesie: @loved_by_p_and_k on IG
Jeans: Carter's Brand, Littlehawks_closet on IG
Hat: Janie & Jack
Overalls: Genuine Baby, OshKosh
T-Shirt: Gymboree

Jean Jacket: Arizona Brand, JCPenny
Onesie: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy

And finally, today's outfit...which I'm DYYYING OVER!!!!!
My dear friend from San Diego when shopping at H&M for Liam & sent him a box of goodies!!

Hat & Shades both bought from an IG shop
Onesie: American Apparel brand, @ottoandadelaide on IG
Shorts w/ suspenders: H&M
Sandals: TJMaxx


And a few more from our photoshoot today just for good measure...










3 comments:

  1. He's so cute! I love Thursday and Friday's outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg...he is seriously the cutest thing ever! Love the shades...I ordered some from gap that should come in any day and I sure hope they fit. I also "have" to travel to h&m across town to do a return for my mom and now I'm really excited about shopping the boys section!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these little boy outfits!! They are the cutest. I always end up sticking my little man in sweat pants and a onesie because it's so easy - but this is inspiring!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete