Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Fashion Diaries

Happy Happy Friday!! I know I sure am glad it's the weekend!

 Saturday we wore our favorite shorts from @thesuburbaniteshop, brand is Gap
Onesie: H&M (Similar)

Onesie: OldNavy
Shorts: Gap (Similar)
Shoes: OldNavy (Similar)

Onesie: Old Navy (Similar)
Jeans: Genuine Baby, OshKosh (Similar)

 Overalls: BabyGap Brand, bought from IG shop @braybraysboutique
Onesie: Old Navy
And how cute is this little 'scarf bib'? I saw a few that I liked on H&M, but of course they don't sell online and we don't have one on the island, so I made my own!


Oneise: Brand is OldNavy, bought from IG shop @braybraysboutique (Similar)
Shorts: BabyGap (Similar)
Shoes: Gymboree (Similar)

Oneise: Brand is OldNavy, bought from IG shop @braybraysboutique
Pants: OldNavy (Similar)

T-Shirt: Carter's (Similar)
Shorts: Brand is Genuine Baby, bought from IG shop @braybraysboutique 
Shoes: Children's Place
Hat: Janie & Jack

As always, have a great weekend guys!
And be sure to follow my little shop on Instagram, @thedappermister, where I sell off clothes as Liam grows out of them. Gotta make room for new cute clothes!


No comments:

Post a Comment