Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Fashion Diaries

Happy Friday Folks! It's that time again....
UnderShirt- Genuine Kids, OshKosh
Button Down- Gymboree (Similar)
Shorts- Carter's (Similar)
Shoes-  Gymboree
Bib Scarf-Handmade by me
I saw these Here at on H&M & I'm dyyying for them, but had to make my own since I can't order from them online. 
You can also find similar bibs all over Etsy if you're not the DIY type. Search 'Baby Scarf Bib'. 
Onesie: Old Navy
Yellow Cords: Gap (Similar)
Onesie: Target
Pants: Carter's
 
Onesie: Carter's (Similar)
Shoes: Gymboree
 
Romper: Gap Brand, bought from IG shop @braybraysboutique
 
Hat: H&M Brand, bought from IG shop @3littlehowes
Onesie: Handmade
Button Down: Old Navy
(was our favorite and it's now too small! too bad. But we actually have it in the next size up! This one will be for sale in my IG shop, @thedappermister.)
Shorts: Gap
Shoes: Gap
 
 Onesie: Carter's
Overalls: Gymboree
 

1 comment:

  1. Geez, he's so well dressed! If (when!) I have a boy, I want little Liam's closet!!! So handsome! ;)

    Jocelyn
    Newbabykeigan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete