Monday, June 24, 2013

Meal Planning Monday


Happy Monday!
I don't know how the weather is in your neck of the woods, but it's a bit overcast and rainy on the sunny island of Oahu today...And I'm very thankful for it! We rarely get overcast days, and it's a nice break from the heat we've been getting lately. 
It's nearly noon (Liam slept til 9:30 today...???) and we are all still in jammies! Even though I've been working all morning on some custom design projects that have a tight deadline, it's still been a nice, lazy start to our week. 

Here's what's on our menu for the week!
There are a few things that we were 'supposed' to have a few weeks ago and for whatever reason we didn't. I still have all the ingredients, so I added them back and hopefully we'll get to them this week. 



I've never made this, but my gosh it looks hearty and delicious!! While it's not 'technically' a crock-pot meal, I think it would work in the crock pot just as well. 

So I was at the grocery store last week and the lean ground beef was MAJORLY marked down... Like $1.50 a pound or something? So I bought at least 8 pounds, and now I'm looking for lots of yummy recipes that use ground beef. This was one I found that looks yummy!

One of those things we were supposed to have a few weeks ago. You're supposed to marinate the chicken like, overnight. Is it just me? Do you always forget to marinate too? SO hopefully I'll remember the night before this time!

A tried and true now! I make this pretty regularly. It's easy, and chock full of fresh veggies. AND my husband loves it too?? SIGN ME UP!\

Another meal that I was going to make a few weeks ago but didn't get to. I raaaved about these sandwiches because...well, if you've never had one, you just HAVE TO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment