Monday, June 17, 2013

Meal Planning Monday

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend / Father's Day was great!
My husband is on a new shift at work, so he had to work this weekend, but thankfully he got to come home early and we had a nice Father's Day dinner!

Since I didn't post last Monday, I wanted to share a couple of things I made this past week that we loved:

Yummy and Yummy! SOO good! I did this in my broiler,  and used light ranch to make it even 'healthier'.  I always recommend not getting cheap buns when you do a meal like this, because to me, the bun makes a huge difference! We always get the big, fluffy potato buns. I served this with sweet potato fries (of course!)

If you like buffalo sauce, it's a must try! I used a few breasts and some legs, and we used our gas grill for these. I served it with some grilled corn on the cob, sweet tea, and we ate in the yard, tiki torches burning. Can we say summer?

This is what's on the menu for this week:



I've made a similar recipe that used to be on the back of  a Campbell's Soup can, but this one looks even more fresh & yummy!

UM, YES please. These look not only super delicious, but also super easy!
I'm also planning on ... (Drumroll, please...) making my own BBQ Sauce!!
The website raaaves about this sauce, so I figured, why not!?


Looks like such a man's meal! My husband loves pizza, and loves pizza with a lot of meat, so I'm sure this will be a homerun. 

Shake & Bake Pork Chops
No recipe really necessary here. I always get the boneless pork loin chops, and Kraft makes this new 'Shake & Bake Kit' that's in the shredded cheese section. Delish!

I've never really made anything with pesto, but this looks really, really good!

Have a great week, friends!

xox

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your meal planning Mondays and they are the best thing I've stumbled across in a long time. It's so awesome how you take the time to share your weekly menu on your blog. I subscribed just now! We have a lot in common an look forward to adding your blog to my must read list! God bless, Caryn.

    ReplyDelete