Tuesday, June 5, 2012

week 22

 
How far along? 22 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain: It was 16 pounds, but I think I've actually dropped a pound this week. So...More cheeseburgers for me!
Maternity clothes? Finally bought my first actual pair of maternity shorts. I thought they were so ugly so I was putting it off, but they're not too bad if you just pair them with the right shirt!
(I actually scored the shorts from Wal-Mart, of all places. The thing I hate about buying maternity clothes, especially bottoms, is that they run about $25-30 for something you'll only wear for awhile. I found them for 13 bucks at wally world, for anyone else in the market for maternity clothes.)
Stretch marks? No!
Sleep: Still sleeping well, though I've noticed I've started to sweat bullets at night.
Best moment this week: I would have to say that tonight would qualify. Keith got to feel the baby move for the first time, (I loved watching his face for this) and then we sat there for quite a while staring at my belly and watching it 'hop'.
Miss Anything? I own so...many...cute...summer...shorts. :( Won't be getting to use them this summer. Thank goodness I live somewhere that I can sport those puppies year round, I LOVE summer clothes!
Movement: FAVORITE thing ever. :) I won't ever get sick of it. I seriously did not realize you could SEE the movement this early...I told keith, 'it's too early, he's too little', when he said that he saw my tummy move, but I was wrong!! You can, it's the coolest thing!!
Food cravings: Still wanting juicy fruit--watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple...yummmmy. In fact, it's now midnight and I may just march my butt downstairs and get some....
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: The thump, thump, thump, of baby hands and feet. That's a symptom I can deal with!
Belly Button in or out? In, but one little edge of my belly button is starting to turn out.... won't be long! (I think outies are soooo cute!!)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I say happy, Keith says moody. Typical. :)
Looking forward to: Keith and I are taking a 'babymoon' to a different Hawaiian island next month and I can't wait!! We need a vaca.
Showing? There aint NO hiding this belly now!

2 comments:

  1. you look greeeat. i gave in to some maternity clothes too...old navy has a pretty good little section. and they had maxi dresses on sale for $20!! they are sooo comfy and fit so well. i can't wait to feel our baby. i think i'm 4 weeks behind you, so i like seeing what's coming for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a maxi from Old Navy, too! The best! And they had some cute (well, cute 'ish' lol) skinny jeans, but they were 30 bucks so I was holding off. I have a feeling it will be a lot of dresses for me this summer!!
    You find out what you're having soon, right??
    Have you started buying anything yet?

    ReplyDelete