Sunday, June 3, 2012

...that's what little boys are made of...

'..snips and snails and puppy dog tails,
that's what little boys are made of.'

Just a little look into what I've been busy doing this past week:
(Until last Saturday, I did not own a single piece of baby clothing. I was waiting to buy anything until I found out what we were having...partially because I knew once I started, I would not want to stop!)



That little crab outfit is my favorite favorite thing I own for Liam so far. I am in looovvee with it so much that I might by one in several other sizes, too!!
I am already imagining snuggling up to his warm little good smelling body in that.





Ok, a big part of the reason that I originally wanted a girl was because of all the cute clothes, headbands, shoes, ruffles, bows, pinks, tutus, tulles, etc. etc. etc. 
but...
LOOK AT THIS STUFF!! Is it not to die for?! Who knew that they had such cute clothes for boys? I sure didn't! I mean, come on, OVERALLS for babies?! Ok. I'm dying of cuteness. Right now.
Most of this stuff is from Carter's and Baby Gap if you're wondering. :) 
I also scored a few things from Babies R Us on sale (their normal prices are RIDICULOUS!) and a few things from Goodwill. 
I have everything arranged by size, and even with all these clothes hanging in his closet, there are only 6 or less outfits per size...
SO. Gotta go, back to shopping!
(Today, Old Navy & Gap are having a 30% everything sale online...in case anyone else needs to shop too...hahaha)
My baby boy just might be the cutest, best-dressed boy on the block.
Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. i didn't know they had such cute boy clothes either but NOW I'm OBSESSED!!! LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete