Monday, May 14, 2012

week 19!

 
How far along? 19 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain: about 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? They've come in in groves this week. :) barely any regular pants can be buttoned, so my goal was to get some maternity pants. I ended up with a (very very cute) maternity dress to wear to my gender party, four new shirts, and a pair of khaki capris. So one pair of pants. That's a start. :)
Stretch marks? Nooo. I am using BioOil every day to help me NOT get them.
Sleep: Wonderful as always, and hoping it stays that way. Keith got me one of those long body pillows for mother's day that is sooo so so so comfy. Now I may start to sleep even more...
Best moment this week: Oh I had so many wonderful moments this week.... I finished my invitations to the gender reveal, and they're going in the mail soon. I had a wonderful day at the beach with my friend & took these pictures, went shopping for maternity clothes, and then got a few wonderfully thoughtful gifts from Keith for Mother's Day. A great week all together.
Miss Anything? I actually really miss doing ab workouts. Sometimes I do situps on that giant workout ball thingy, just because....
Movement: Not yet! I read this was the week though!
Food cravings: Jalapenos!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender:  ???????????
Labor Signs: No way
Symptoms: Belly Button in or out? innie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Finishing planning my gender party! And being halfway through my pregnancy next week. :) HALF way! I can't believe it.
Showing?: YES and finally the first 'stranger' asked me about it!!!! It was a funny conversation. I was at work just making friendly chatter with a customer and she asked if I had kids. 
Me: 'No, but I'm pregnant!'
Her: 'I thought you were, but I didn't want to come out and say it in case I was wrong!' 
LOL!! Now that's tact ladies and gents....because you truly neevver know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment