Wednesday, May 2, 2012

17 weeks

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: 9 pounds (And I am quite surprised at how big a difference 9 pounds makes in terms of clothes not fitting)
Maternity clothes? I think I might look for something soon. Any suggestions on cute places to shop? Even the clothes that do technically fit me are getting uncomfortable. I find myself wanting to leave the house in yoga pants and huge, comfy VS t-shirts. (If you know me, you know I don't normally leave the house in things like this, so we know the situation is getting dire!)
Stretch marks? Nooo. I am using BioOil every day to help me NOT get them.
Sleep: Still wonderful.
Best moment this week: Hubby graduating WLC and finally being able to go to an appointment with me. We heard the heartbeat, and also heard baby kicking around in there. Oh! And I bought my first case of diapers. :)
Miss Anything? My favorite jeans.
Movement: Maybe.... It's weird, but I get these butterfly-ish feelings, and I'm not quite sure yet if that's what it is. I had a dr. appt this past Friday, and she said most first-timers start feeling movement soon or in the next couple weeks.
Food cravings: Same as usual. Burgers...Spicy food...twizzlers....
Anything making you queasy or sick: None this week.
Gender:  ??? Still...patiently...waiting....
Labor Signs: No way
Symptoms: Belly Button in or out? innie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy :)
Looking forward to: Wearing maxi dresses all summer with my bump hangin out!
Showing?: When I wear a bikini, definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment