Thursday, September 20, 2012

week 37--full term!




How far along? 37 weeks, full term this week! Due date is SIXTEEN days away!
Total weight gain: meh. 35 maybe?
Stretch Marks: Notta one! I am so thankful.  

Maternity clothes? I am getting very tired of rotating through the same 4 pair of pants/shorts...........
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good for the most part.... In a few weeks I'm sure all that will change.....

Best moment this week:  Aside from hanging a few things on the walls, the nursery is DONE!! Oh yes, I've been working on it for months, planning out ideas in my head, and it's so wonderful to see them in real life....

LOTS of pics to come soon. 
Miss Anything?  I miss...giving myself a pedicure WITHOUT breaking a sweat!
Movement: There's an entire newborn baby INSIDE my body. I feel like I can feel him blinking at this point.
Food cravings:  Ice cream still!! My 5 o'clock 'snack' today. And I don't know if it's possible to 'crave' ice, but there are times when all I want to do is eat a cup of ice.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Gender: Oh Boy!
Labor Signs: I've had some more painful & very obvious Braxton Hicks this week.... Still nothing too severe though....

Symptoms: Still with the damn cankles!!

Belly Button in or out? outeroo

Wedding rings on or off?  I actually took them off this week. :( Sad day. Another pregnant lady told me she had to get hers CUT off...and then I went to see if I could slide mine on and off easily and I could not get it off at all w/o lotion. DEFinitely don't want to have them cut, so I've retired them for the next few weeks.

Happy or Moody most of the time: SO moody. Everything is either on my nerves or makes me cry. And then there are days when I'm happy as a hippo........(I'm sure Keith wants to run away)

Looking forward to:
I've had this 'before baby' to-do list for awhile and it's pretty much DONE!! The house is clean, the nursery is done, and I'm looking forward to NOT having a to-do list.

Also, it's worth mentioning that, even though I am TERRIFIED of giving birth, and even more terrified of actually becoming a PARENT (Did anyone else feel like this??!!!!!) I am siiick of being pregnant. Even though I will miss having Liam all to myself, I am looking forward to no longer being pregnant!
Showing: BAaahahahah. Yeah. Obvi.




I made this little sign to go on the 'gallery wall' in the nursery. 
Did you know that 'Liam' means 'Unwavering Protector'? Well. Now you know. :)
Our brave little man is coming soon!!

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see pics of the nursery now that it's all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still look so adorable! At 37 weeks, I swear I looked more like a beach whale than a human. lol. And YES, I definitely was terrified of giving birth and becoming a parent, but thankfully, neither were as scary as I was imagining! Birth is truly, truly an amazing experience and you forget all about the pain involved when that little person you made is lying in your arms after all that time inside! And the parenting thing will come naturally :) You'll do great! Good luck mama! Little Liam will be here before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete