Thursday, September 6, 2012

35 weeks...




How far along? 35 weeks... only 5 weeks to go! 
Total weight gain: Still between about 25-30  
Stretch Marks: Notta one! I am so thankful.
Maternity clothes? Notice how the shirt I'm wearing here doesn't quite fit my belly in the first picture? yeah. story of my life these days.
Sleep: Aside from waking up in the wee hours due to heartburn, I've been sleeping pretty well still.
 
Best moment this week: I've made some great progress on the nursery! I made the curtains, a few crib sheets, and a changing pad cover, and today just finished sewing the crib skirt.
Miss Anything?  COMFORT!
Movement:  ALL the time, I think pretty soon I'll be able to see little hand & foot impressions popping out of my belly.....
Food cravings: Still on an ice cream binge. And...sweets in general! I'm not really a sweets type of person, but I want candy evvvery day! And of course.... all the Halloween candy is out already..... like TWO MONTHS early, wth?!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Gender: boy boy boy. It's funny, I have probably at least several people a week just randomly ask if it's a boy, I guess because of the shape of my belly?
Labor Signs: Not really, I think I have had a few Braxton Hicks ... (maybe...?)

Symptoms:  I have had the WORST God-awful heartburn this week. I've never had heartburn in my life until now, so at first I just sat there MISERABLE not knowing what to do. It was 5 am and of course, no tums or anything of the sort in the house, so I got on google and read that you can drink warm water mixed with baking soda. Worked like magic!

Belly Button in or out? outeroo

Wedding rings on or off? On still! Thankfully no swelling for me yet....

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but getting very nervous/anxious about actually having to give birth...

Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery & seeing what it looks like all put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment