Tuesday, August 28, 2012

34 weeks



 How far along? 34 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain: a bit over 25 pounds

Stretch Marks: Notta one! I am so thankful.
Maternity clothes?  Just when I think I can't outgrow any more clothes, I put on my work shirt (I've graduated from Small to XL over the months....) and the darn thing hardly even covers my belly anymore!!
Sleep: I go to sleep very easily, as always, but lately I've been waking up at 4:30/5ish and not being able to go back to sleep for an hour or so. (and I am NOT an early riser......) 

Best moment this week: We went for our Labor & Delivery tour and as we were walking up to the hospital, Keith and I were talking about how SOON Liam could be here. In 3 weeks I'll be full term... THREE WEEKS?!?!?!?!! I mean, hopefully it'll be closer to 6 before he gets here, but the time has seriously FLOWN by.
Miss Anything? You know, I'd really like to wear a pair of jeans. Or, I guess I should say jean shorts right now since regular jeans in August in Hawaii would probably be out of the question.  I never bought any maternity jeans, and even WITH the belly band, none of mine fit. At. All.
Movement:  Just a minute ago as I was trying to type this, he decided to shift around some and my entire belly went lopsided. This happens regularly...NOT comfortable! Running out of space! When it does happen though, I usually give him a little 'push' to shift him out of the way, and I can feel different little body parts... i.e. a butt, and elbow, etc. He's so big!!
Food cravings: Today I had a bowl of ice cream as a 'pre-dinner' snack...I'm considering going back downstairs for a midnight ice cream snack. Yes, I've decided. It's happening, Liam needs the calcium. Also, I don't know how many times this week I asked Keith to take me to the bowling alley JUST for some ice cream. (It seriously is the best ice cream around....)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Gender: boy boy boy
Labor Signs: Nada

Symptoms: Let's just say my body is definitely getting ready to be a milk MA-CHINE!

Belly Button in or out? outeroo

Wedding rings on or off? On still!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Though I get grumpy some moments when I feel especially uncomfortable...

Looking forward to: Nursery crafty-ness. I started designing some posters to go on the nursery wall this week, FINALLY picked which fabric I'll be making the curtains out of, and got a crib bumper that I'll be making a cute cover for. I can't wait to put it all together!

Showing? One nice thing about being this very obviously pregnant is that people are so nice to you! Giving up their seats, making friendly conversation, offering you some of their food......

 

4 comments:

  1. Yay! You guys are so close!! Since I hit my third tri I have been getting up at 4:30 and not being able to go back to bed for another hr, it sucks!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmm i loveeeeeeee ice cream right now too! It's sooooo good! and I passed by the little market on my way into work and I saw the ice cream sign and I thought to myself, I think I'll come back for some ice cream for lunch, and now you just made me confirm that to myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah girl, hahaha we might as well enjoy it now!!!

      Delete